My first response is, if you are asking, you are probably feeling used. And if you are feeling used you are probably being used.
There is a significant difference for most men between wanting a woman for a plaything for a night or two, and wanting a real, healthy, mature relationship.
The two should not be confused.
How can you tell the difference?
Why not ask yourself a few questions....
- Does the guy appear interested in your life? Your family? Your interests? Or is he only interested in "alone time"?
- Does the guy show care and respect for you? Or are you a convenience?
- Do your conversations center around life, ideas, interesting thoughts? Or is it all about when you are available for sex?
- Do you have a great time together when there is no physical activity going on? Or is sex the only thing that brings you together?
- Do you feel cared for and cherished for being who you are? Or do you feel you are only valued for what you do for the guy?
- Is the guy interested in your goals, your dreams, your hopes? Or is the relationship pretty much centered on his needs?
- Do you feel in your heart that you are valued as a human being? Or do you feel your value comes from the guys expectations?