They often miss the big secret, the one and only advice worth taking.
What is it?
Be your best self.
That is it.
You do not need to know some ancient manipulative tricks, how to flirt, how to dress provocatively, what is the most alluring perfume, or the sexiest lip gloss.
If you truly want a healthy relationship, the trick is not to pretend to be someone else or copy some formula in a best selling book.
Let me be more specific.
Take a little inventory of yourself. Are there areas of your life in which you could improve? Are there things you know you should do to improve your life?
Here are a few questions to ask yourself:
- Are you contributing your unique gifts and talents to the world?
- Are you using your abilities in ways that are meaningful and fulfilling?
- Are you productive? Using your time valuably?
- Are there things you want to learn or create that are lost or hidden?
- Are there people you need to forgive to live with more joy?
- Are you free from addictions and unhealthy harmful habits?
- Are there areas of your life that need improving?
- Are you taking good care of yourself emotionally, physically, and spiritually?
- Are you living an authentic life? On purpose?
- Is your light shining brightly?
Not only will your chances of finding a great man greatly improve but chances are you will find a truly compatible man who is right for you!