Having a guy in your life should not be the dream; how about having a decent guy in your life?
A great relationship is one where both partners are helping and supporting each other, sharing their lives together, bringing out the best in one another.
Too often women seem to take whomever is available rather than pondering what is going on in her life as a result of the relationship.
So here is a brief list of some things to look for to help you know if a guy is not right for you:
You don't need a guys who...
- Makes you feel like a piece of garbage
- Lies, deceives and manipulates you
- Can't be faithful
- Doesn't think you are amazing
- Can't stop thinking about former or future relationships
- Is rude, disrespectful, and mean
- Requires you dismiss or ignore your personal standards, ethics, and sense of morality
- Embarrasses and humiliates you
- Uses you
- Abuses you!
No guy is worth giving up your emotional, physical, or spiritual well being.
If you are in a relationship that you know is harming your very soul, time to get out and move on. I know it is not always a simple and easy task nevertheless, best to not give another day to a man who is hurting your life!